Saturday, August 15, 2020

Mr.CEO- The Favor..

 

Chapter-9

The Contract Favor… 

Reply

E-Mail: 3:00 PM.

To:  Theceo@raygroup.com

Sub: Congratulations! Mr.CEO

 

Dear Mr. CEO.

            Presentations for the visits were prepared, need some suggestions from the team, which can discuss in the meeting.

Thank you.

Assistant to CEO. Ray group. 


The next day and the meeting started in the first hour, Aravind & Yash, congratulated me, for my first hit. They all know what the project means to the company. We discussed the annexure that was sent to us about the Presentation Visits. I recommended the job be done by Rahul & Preethi`s coordination. The team agreed, Aravind Called Preethi for the meeting and asked her to coordinate with Rahul for the following Annexure. The meeting went on until 2:00 PM, and then we all took a break for lunch. I & Preethi are back at our place.

Preethi thanked me, for recommending her for this project as she is so excited to work on it. I advised her to be alert and Professional while working with Mr. Rahul. She went fixed on my advice but nodded her head.

At 3:00 PM again we rejoined the meeting and discussed it in detail, it was 5:00 PM I see everyone exhausted in the room except Aravind, he is as fresh as morning and indeed more proactive. Of course, he has reasons; he won the Bid & Project. It’s been a long, seeing Aravind so relaxed and quite happy. I like the feeling of seeing him happy, I wounded him deeply, can I ever ask for forgiveness? I don’t know.

 5:30 PM, Aravind assigned respective jobs to all and asked everyone to be on this job and closed the meeting. All of them started slipping from the room one by one. Before leaving the room.

 Mr.CEO asked me, “Ms. Lekha. Do you have a Minute?”

 “Yes! Of course” I replied.

 “Can you please monitor the presentations?”He asked.

 “Sure I do,” I said.

 “And Thank you for making this happen,” he said.

 “It`s ok Mr.CEO, but don’t thank me yet! Still, the job is unfinished.” I said.

 “Sorry!” He asked.

 “Yes! Mr. CEO, Job is not done yet? As per our silent contract, whenever I crack a deal, you owe me a favor. Don’t you?” I remembered him.

 He shrugged and said, “Yes I do! So what’s your ask?”

 “Yes I come to the point, so here it is; now it’s time to go Fiesta Mr.CEO,” I said.

 “What! What” He repeated.

 “Yeah! You heard right, It’s time to celebrate, Throw a Lavish Business Party Aravind, but?”I stopped.

 “But What,” He asked.

 “This Party is a little uncommon,” I said.

  “How Uncommon Lekha?” He asked.

 “This time Party rocks, with my List of Guests Mr.CEO, of course, all are prominent and looked for, but it’s completely my choice,  So that`s all I need,” I asked.

 “Okay! Send me the list, and I will filter.” He said.

 “Sorry! Aravind you don`t, everyone on the list, must be on the floor.” I insist.

 “Nope! I am not allowing.” He said.

 I smirked! And said, “Will get you the list by tomorrow Evening Aravind.”

 I noticed, he stood in annoyance but said nothing, and I just walked out of his room.

 7:00 PM I reached my apartment and received a voice message from Aravind, and the first personal message from him said.

 “Hi! Lekha, this is Aravind, I am glad to see you back. Please let me know if you are free this weekend? I have plans.” 

Reply to voice Message recording…

 “Hi, Aravind! I am glad that you are glad, but I am sorry, having other plans. Raincheck.”

 Oh God! Am I going to send this? I am clearly blowing him off.   

 Clicked the send button.

 I waited another thirty minutes, but no reply from him.


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment