Monday, June 15, 2020

MR.CEO - The Briefing...




Chapter-3

Mid-day…

                        After ten minutes, I heard the metal door open and two young men entered the room, walking from my behind to beside me; I notice one of them was already gawking at me. MR.CEO introduced, the two men as, one of the board directors for two different sectors, one is ‘Mr. Yash, the Director in charge of technical & R&D, The other one is Mr. Rahul, the Director in charge of Marketing and internal affairs. Aravindh introduced me, to them as his new assistant Ms. Lekha. And told me they were his best friends too, and the three were called, he paused!! Watching them and I quickly added, “Three Musketeers?”

 He agreed, and he cleared his throat to divert his musketeers from gawking. Then, they introduced themselves and we three formally shook our hands, indeed a professional meet-up. They sat so informally and looks pretty much close to Mr. CEO than I thought. Yash occupied the couch & Rahul sat on the office table.

Well!! Both were a bit younger than CEO, seems my age, Yash is wearing glasses, with a sharp nose and long face, and calm and subtle behavior. Perhaps, an introvert, with a perfect gym body, observing me & analyzing me in his head. Rahul is a funny and playful guy, an extrovert, full of joy and energy. And above average in height, with flawless skin and chubby cheeks, started his playful words at me saying how lucky he is? To be introduced.

I smiled at him and asked, "are you?"

Rahul said, “Certainly madam.”

I said, “Same here.”

 Mr.CEO gave my profile copies to both of them, saying she is the most wanted Assistance in the town to, many CEOs. With high profile contacts, smart plans, and big hands of experience in closing deals. Finally, I caught her, taking no eyes off me, he said. And they both lost by watching my profile.

Indeed yes! I am one of the most successful women in the business industry, carrying a tag line “asset” worked with top-notch companies, MNCs, and handled Government projects, High bidding tenders, everything is money in terms of the corporate world, money flows only when hard things happen to like big deals, agreements, being nice, quid-pro-quo, compromises, betraying, strategies, competition, buying, selling, forcing, threatening, scams, scandals, Money laundering. Sometimes much worse, contracts push the companies to the next level, that’s how the corporate works.  I have heard & seen all those stories, but my style of dealing is a little different and complicated which makes me want.

Everything I did is out of high, the more complicated the more curious I am. I lived my dreams & deals on my terms so far. I strongly reflect the saying ‘Everything is fair in Love & War.’ Low emotions & commitment, which lead to high productivity, are always the mantra to survive in this cut-throat world of business. At a young age, I mastered certain skills to handle people & situations at work, except for a few.  

1:00pm, intercom buzz!! “Sir, lunch is ready to serve,” Preethi said

“Thank you, will be in short.”  The CEO said.

 The CEO announced! “Meeting after lunch - sharp at 3:00 pm.”

 We entered the banquet for lunch, as Preethi accompanies us, and it`s smelling delicious. A quiet Indian lunch with some desserts & drinks, as Mr.CEO, cheered us by opening a champagne bottle as a welcome drink. It’s indeed a nice welcome; I enjoyed eating, talking, and watching him so Close.

2:10pm I walked to my table and relaxed for a moment and started accessing desktop and opened my mail and found a mail with an attachment.

Source Unknown

Sub: message in the bottle

 I found an attachment; started downloading it…….

Detailed knowledge about Ray Group's net worth, current position in the industry, and new developments in the group. About allies, competitors, friends, key advisers, and finally threats.  I downloaded them one by one and started my homework for the next meeting. I took printouts, for the next presentation. Preethi is watching me carefully to know what I am working at.

3:00Pm The meeting started, and once again we gathered at his office. Yash questioned my knowledge of the company? And how can I accept the challenges in & out? I stood and laid all the printed copies on the table saying this is what I know as far as the Ray Group Concerns.    

Ray Group has established in the year XXXX. By Three Musketeers.

Ray Group Net worth 15 Million $. Over 600 employees.

Ray Solutions net worth xxxxxx

Ray Exports & Imports net worth xxxxx

Ray Infra is ready to wind up.

Trying to enter into Tourism & hospitality industry.
Desperate to Invest in Startups.

Planning to get registered in BSE.

Establishing branches in Singapore & Dubai.

Goodwill in the market, but struggling,

Right now facing low competency, with high competition. And a few more…

“So this is the briefing of Ray Group,” I said.

I saw a surprised expression on Rahul`s face.

He said, “Aravindh good choice!!”

Mr. CEO, gave me the latest iPhone, as companies prop and insisted I do all the operations through the gadget. I am not much used to it.

 Yash pointed me to the Ray infra and asked me “How can we fix this?”

 “I have given them a copy of each, consisting of details about a government project, from FCI (Food Corporation of India) planned to build warehouses worth 40 crores across the state, and the details were updated on the website last month, and next week is the last date,” I said.

“So, what?” Yash asked.

“We are bidding,” I said.
.
“See Ms.Lekha, we are not in upfront now, so how confident we may crack that?” Mr. CEO asked.

“We should give it a try, and I am sure of what I do, after my first deal, let`s do it,” I said so confidently.

“Within four days I will come up with all the calculations. Mr.CEO, we are winning” I said.

“Okay, friends! We are working on this project” He said.

He instructed his boys to cooperate with me and provide the necessary information for bidding.

4:00pm. “Thanks for all, we are ending the meeting.” He said.

I have copied all the meeting minutes. (MOM)




Hi, readers...
I hope Mr. CEO is getting your attention...
If you like it, please read, post & share the blog.
Thank you... 


No comments:

Post a Comment