Tuesday, June 30, 2020

MR. CEO- The elevator Moment..


Chapter-5




9:10 AM I stood near the elevator to open, next moment I saw Aravindh walking towards me, both going to share some elevator moments I thought, we both stepped inside, and he wished me, and I wished him back, today he is in his formal wear, a yellow shirt, and an olive green trouser, he missed his shave, and he is so manly. I wore a baby pink cotton salwar with a tie and dye silk dupatta, and a pair of diamond studs that match my half-baguette diamond bracelet. The elevator started, and our eyes met, indeed we are communicating, and I was startled by his sudden approach.  I stepped back but he managed to grab my shoulder and it was intimidating. I can feel his breath; he is literally so close that I neither Push him nor Pull him.


“Why did you abscond and how dare you come again.” He asked?

I tried to touch his face, but he refused I saw his eyes filled with Pain & Anger.  His voice is loud and clear.

I asked, “Aravindh why don`t you hate me?”

Yes! “I hate you.” He claims.

 I smiled, and pulled my arm, I heard the elevator stop, we stepped out, he went away to his cabin and I settled in my place.  I started cross-checking the project file and heard Preethi wishing me.

“Good Morning Preethi,” I replied back. 
She asked, “Madam, please let me cross-check the file before you submit it.”

“Don’t worry Preethi, work is done thank you.”

But she doesn`t know me well, that I never allow anyone to intrude into my work and I prefer to keep it low if it is confidential. I wrote my first official Mail to the CEO Today.


E-Mail: 11:45AM.

To:  Theceo@raygroup.com

Sub: Required Meeting.

Dear Mr. CEO.

The project bidding is almost done; please arrange a meeting possibly by today 3:00. 
There are points to discuss. Waiting for approval and acknowledgment.

Thank you.

Assistant to CEO. Ray group.


Reply

E-mail: 12.05PM.

To: Assistanttoceo@raygroup.com

Sub: Meeting Approved.

Dear Ms. Lekha

I have another meeting at 3:00 PM; kindly revise your meeting time to 4:30 PM. And inform the same to the rest of the team.


Thank you

Mr. CEO. Ray Group.


12:10 PM, "Preethi please mail Mr. Yash & Mr. Rahul, informing them about today`s meeting by sharp 4:30 PM in the CEO`s Office. Ask them to acknowledge the same immediately.” I instructed her.

She did as told.

4:00PM I prepared a rough copy of the Tender Documents, estimation, costing, and finally bidding figure.

4:30 PM meeting started, I said that the information received is almost correct. But there is a very good chance of winning the tender and I have submitted the rough copies to all of them.
“Yash! Checked the file” and asked doubtfully “What’s our bidding price?”

I have written that on a small piece of paper and displayed them.


312531655.

“This is our Bidding amount,” I said.

CEO turned my side and asked, "How are you so confidently assuming the figure?”

Yash told, “It`s not just an assumption Aravindh, It`s a TIP.” He said looking at me suspiciously.

“Whatever you call Mr. Yash. But that is the Bidding amount.”  I confirmed.

I noticed all of them, they were looking fixed. But I continued, asking for approval for bidding.

Rahul asked, “Where did you get the tip it must be so confidential and how did it leak?”

 I turned to CEO, took a deep breath, and gestured to him ‘please handle your boys’. Of course a quiet One.

The next Moment CEO impedes and said, "Friends, get to the point are we going with it or not?"

Rahul said, "of course, we will bid if she`s so confident, I am In.”

Yash looked at the CEO surprisingly, and said, “Me too.”

Mr. CEO had approved the price for bidding, and I started explaining the time and date of bidding.

“The last day and the last hour of closing day,” I said.

5:30 PM, the Meeting came to an end; I gathered the rest of the information and took minutes of the Meeting (MOM). Rahul took the time to wish me luck; Yash came to me in person.

“May I know how you managed to get the information,” He asked.

“It`s not a TIP, It`s my experience,” I said folding my hands.

“Are you a Secret Keeper?” He asked.

“Nope”

“Don’t worry; I will unfold all your secrets one day.” He warned.

“You can`t because I don’t have any.”

He left me wishing “Good Luck.”

I noticed Mr. CEO watching the conversation between us. And I went to him close and said "Thank you for saving me now."

He shook his head with an exasperating look. I sincerely enjoyed watching it.

“Aravindh, Why do you not hate me?” Again I questioned him.

“I already answered it.” He said.

“Not True Aravindh, I can read your eyes.”  I see no hate.  

“But I can see betrayal in yours,” He said and walked away from me.
A deep Silence in my head and heart.  



Hi, friends I wish you were following...
If you like it please share and comment.
Thank you...

No comments:

Post a Comment